Myke Cook?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myke Cook?

Post by Ben W on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:18 am

Was announced on 5AA as a rumour today that Moran and Cook have been told they will not be renewed for 2012, not sure if its still just a rumour or if its official.

Hope young Cook stays with the Panthers and has another go at getting picked up into the AFL by playing in the SANFL. He has made our best players on a few occasions and training under Fuller would be a good way of going to get another crack at it.
Ben W
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Myke Cook?

Post by B&W63 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:40 am

Its not unexpected that he would be delisted and I am not sure Ben that all Panther supporters would share your view about him. He turns the ball over a lot for an AFL player.

B&W63

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:37 am

Frustrating bloke to watch play. Can do some nice things, and then two minutes later runs around in circles and gets caught HTB. Did string some good games together in the second half of the year.

Would be most likely to head back to Vic I would have thought.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by southernladbornandbred on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Would like to see Cook play for South next year but I dont think it will happen.
southernladbornandbred

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Good little player when on song....but I dont think he will be with us next year.
Im sure we will be compensated with another young up and coming player I hope....Smile
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Panther on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 pm

I think with the games I have seen of him this year that he has made some improvement and he does seem to enjoy playing with us. Good pace just needs to improve his skills and poise.
Paradise Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by panther magic on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Hope if delisted he stays with us! Not blessed with brilliant skills but for what its worth we have missed his pace around the ground since he went down with injury!
There are a fair few others running around in our team not even nearly as good as him!

panther magic

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum