Sunday 12.10 AAMI

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sunday 12.10 AAMI

Post by Choaty on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:24 pm

You farkin beauty!!!! Tonsley here I come!
Choaty

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 pm

How bloody good was that!!!
the prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoop on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Scoop

http://www.insanitymultimedia.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Absolutley blown away, our lads stood up and took them on today and belted a side with the last three seasons of finals experience. GO YOU PANTHERS!!!! - Will post some more when I calm down a little!
Ben W
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Panther on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Absolutely fantastic win! I must admit when Thewlis went down I was thinking our back 6 would be stretched but it wasn't the case. Probably the midfield pressure and speed counted against the Bays. I'm hoping they didn't catch Mitch's brain fade on tape...silly boy! Midfield outstanding and won the game for us. Bring on the Eags who we have had some good tight tussles with this year.
Paradise Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by southernladbornandbred on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Paradise Panther wrote:Absolutely fantastic win! I must admit when Thewlis went down I was thinking our back 6 would be stretched but it wasn't the case. Probably the midfield pressure and speed counted against the Bays. I'm hoping they didn't catch Mitch's brain fade on tape...silly boy! Midfield outstanding and won the game for us. Bring on the Eags who we have had some good tight tussles with this year.

Unfortunately they did and think he may get a few weeks.
Awesome game wish i could of made it, hoping to be there next week
southernladbornandbred

Back to top Go down

Post by paul on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 pm

verv very happy all played well im glad our home oval isnt football park i bought 4 cups of beer handed over 20 dollers thinking i would get change girl said 29 dollers i didnt buy any more didnt spoil a great day
paul

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:02 pm

A really great win against our archrival. We can all walk much taller tonight.
Great contributions from everyone but I really liked "Cracker" Hornes game,Brooksby and Gotchy were good too. Crossy did ok despite the fact he obviously had a bullseye on his back- every bay player seemed intent on taking his head off. Stribs and Lids were great as usual.
Thewlis is gone for the year and it looks like Mitch may have a premature end to his season as well. We will need a couple of people to step up and grasp the opportunity to make a name for themselves next week v the Eagles.
I believe we can beat the eagles, they were deplorable today, and reach a prelim final....who would of thought..?

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by Premier Panther on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Really proud of the boys.
Good to see blue & white supporters in full voice.
Great fighting spirit & endeavor; Just need to brush up the skills for next week & conversions for scoreboard pressure.
Only sour points Mitch getting reported & Josh's shoulder.

A great stride forward for Ronnie & the playing group.
There is a sense of belief creeping into this playing group.
A true test next week against an Eagles team out to redeem themselves; Our pace will be an advantage, & we take confidence into this game knowing we can beat them.
Premier Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Well done Panthers, great performance today, good luck next week against the Eagles.

Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by panther magic on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:02 am

Was a great win which I thought we were well capable of. Bays in all honesty were not up to it. Thought we could have nailed them by even more. I'm gathering Josh Thewlis is finished for the year and it seems as though Mitch is also finished aswell.
Looks like a couple more lads will get their chance to make a name for themselves.
The Eagles were very dissapointing taking nothing away from Norwood.
Just shows you not only need a bit of class in finals, you have to win the hard ball and put pressure on the opposition throughout the whole game.
We will have to lift another cog to beat the Eagles, but we have been very competetive against them this season and with a touch more polish we can get them! Cant wait!

panther magic

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 am

Fantastic win. Our smalls were excellent and it felt as though we always had an extra man around the packs. Once we extracted the footy our skills and ball movement were reasonably good. Wundke and Ainger straighten us up nicely and are starting to work well together.

Horne has strung together his best two games for year during the past fortnight. Liddle superb again. Carey played his best game since crossing over. Stribling has a touch of class about him. The backline was fairly unassuming but went about their job well.

Pleasing to run the game out well given we only had 2 on the bench for 3.5 quarters. Speaking of which, shocking luck for a player that all South supporters respect highly in Thewlis. The only survivor from 2006 and a rare recruit that has stuck through thick and (mostly) thin. Will be a big loss this week.

Sandery looks certain to go. So with Veide’s injury last week, 3 of our regular back 6 will be missing come Sunday.

Quite a good number of South supporters on the outer wing which was great to see. No doubt quite a few band wagoners who dug the scarf out for the first time since 2006. Wink

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by darley16 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 am

Pride is what i feel. Proud of the players that represent our football club. Great courage, determination, skill and teamwork. No player panics when under presure either on the field or scoreboard and when one of the "band of brothers" go down these players simply dig deeper, go harder.
Pride is what i feel Very Happy .

darley16

Back to top Go down

Post by B&W63 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:47 pm

How sweet it is!!
I have to echoe saintal and darley16's comments since they've said exactly what I wanted to say.
Really feel for Josh Thewlis and for the first time in many years we can all feel proud that no matter who can't play whether its McKernan Thewlis Sandery or .... someone else gets a chance and you know they're going to give everything for the TEAM. Plenty of positives for the future
Good onya Uncle Ron

B&W63

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum