Grandstand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandstand

Post by paul on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 pm

As a member i pay extra to have a seat in our grandstand. When i go to some other grounds they expect me to pay to sit in their grandstand it doest bother me. What upsets me fair enough our grandstand is free but people sit in the areas that poeple have paid extra for the padded seats so what happens when me and my mate go at quarter time for a bear or two when we go back our seats are taken by opposition suporters The club should bring back Wayne to police this or dont ask members to pay in the first place
paul

Back to top Go down

Re: Grandstand

Post by the prowler on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Good Point, maybe it should be brought to the attention of CEO Ben and action taken.

I dont sit in the stand so I dont know how it works.
the prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by B&W63 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 am

I gave up sitting in the stand when you paid for a seat and someone else sat in it either before you got there or while you went away 1/4 time break/toilet/beer
B&W63

Back to top Go down

Post by darley16 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Would love a members only stand in front of or over the top of the change-rooms on the western wing (where a grandstand should be). It needn't be as big as the existing and could incorporate our coaches box. Would also get rid of the unsightly, ugly, hideous, useless straco carport. Maybe when we've reduced our debt somewhat this could be considered.
I too pay for my seat but happy to sometimes loose it for the sake of growing crowds at our home.
darley16

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane panthers on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 pm

New grandstand should b named after crossy
Hurricane panthers

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum