Salopek?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salopek?

Post by BlackPanther on Thu May 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Do we take him if we can? Its been reported that Port Magpies, West & South looking to sign him with a transfer fee involved! Having lost O'Keefe & Bollenhagen this year already he might be a good replacement? I reckon go for him!
BlackPanther

Back to top Go down

Re: Salopek?

Post by B&W63 on Thu May 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Yes I reckon that Uncle Ron could get the best out of him - he's a talented footballer, but I wonder if Port might have the inside running.

B&W63

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler on Fri May 25, 2012 12:06 am

If Salopek has any ambitions of reigniting his AFL career, then he should be looking to go to the Magpies, it makes perfect sense to me, we will find it wont be long before the disgruntled will find their way to the Magpies, where they can easily be fitted back into the AFL teams without the worry of having to play to different structures where ever they finish up in the mini draft. I can see both the Crows and the Power having a reserves side playing in the SANFL in the not to distant future.

There are plenty out there saying it wont happen etc. etc. It wil,l and the world will still revolve around the sun as it has done for the last 3,000 years.
the prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Fri May 25, 2012 12:13 am

I say take him. He would fit in very nicely. Smile
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by The Growl on Fri May 25, 2012 7:20 am

all the Power Boys mysteriosly seem to end up at Port, so matter who else is interested - let's see what happens this time
The Growl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite on Fri May 25, 2012 10:59 am

Salopek would be a good fit for us, depending on his fitness, he always seems to be injured!
I guess that our good freinds the Bays would be looking for some compensation....... heard a whisper a former South player is sniffing around down there....perhaps a deal could be done.?? Rolling Eyes
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by roger ramjet on Sat May 26, 2012 11:10 am

Who's the whisper B&W ? Is it the same player that may try out at doggyland ? ps I still cant open those pics from the MCG but i'll keep trying Rolling Eyes
roger ramjet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Interesting to see that Sturt have delisted 4 players already, a lad by the name of Fittock amongst them, he played some good footy for Sturt and has struggled with injury, one wonders if not unlike several other players in our side the lad might get back to form if he was given a go on our list and the opportunity to train under Ron for a second chance?
Ben W
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B&W63 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Can't help but think that Uncle Ron may be able to get some good footy out of Fittock and that young Burnett from Port who's just been delisted. But of course we don't know all the reasons for the delisting.

B&W63

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum