View previous topic View next topic Go down

CEO resigns

Post by DOC on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:17 am

For a cricketing post in North America
DOC

Back to top Go down

Re: CEO resigns

Post by darley16 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:26 pm

This is a great loss for our club, Ben has been one of best CEO's in the grand history of our club. Personally i have alwyas found Ben very approachable and a really decent human with great passion for our club.
Ben you will be missed!

Whoever takes Ben's place will have massive shoes to fill so i trust the club will search far and wide to attract the right person as our club needs to continue on the positive path that Ben (and the board) have been heading and only top class appicants need apply, no jobs for the boys with this appointment it's too important to our future and we must get this right.

darley16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Ben will be missed, as Darley says I too found him very approachable - even when I argued the point with him over the heritage guernseys! He did an awful lot for the club in his tenure overseeing various projects.

Good thing is I can think of no better replacement than John Reid should he wish to take the job on, the club would do well to beat a path to his door if they want a high calibre person to finish the job.
Ben W
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:53 pm

The club has progressed in many areas under Ben's watch. Whilst I havent agreed with every decision made along the way you have to say he has left the club in a stronger position than what it was when he first took over.

saintal

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum