Cross & Ainger - are they re-signing with the club???

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cross & Ainger - are they re-signing with the club???

Post by Panther74 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Well said scoop !

Totally agree .

I'm sure any south supporters will give it to them when we play them !

The Kurt Tippett of the SANFL !!

Dog Act !
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 am

Scoop wrote:Struggling to put into the correct words just how jilted I feel about this "defection." As people above have said, deep breaths, deep breaths.

BECAUSE THEY HELP STEADY YOUR ARM WHILE YOU'RE AIMING!

Stuff it, I have a fair command of the English language so I'll have a go at it - TRAITOROUS, DISLOYAL, FALSE, CRAVEN, WEAK WILLED, PUSILLANIMOUS, PEA-HEARTED, LOW CHARACTER, VACCILLATING, SPINELESS, AVARICIOUS, SELFISH, CASH GRUBBING, VENAL, MONEY HUNGRY MERCENARIES!

And one of them has the cheek to say he has some great mates at the club - sounds a bit like another, higher profile footballer who pulled the same vanishing act recently, doesn't he?

You know, I think I feel a little better after that. NOW I can move on...

Not quite sure what some of those words mean Nick, but I get the feeling that you like most of us are NOT HAPPY.
Pretty sure that a trait known as loyalty has disappeared from the AFL scene, Im now convinced its gone from the SANFL as well. I really hope these guys cop an earful when we play the eagles, I for sure will be giving it to them, although in Careys case I'll probably have to get to the game at 11.30.
Like a few others have alluded to ..I also believe that Ainger sleeps with the light on. His limp wristed effort this season ,against Glenelg and his direct opponent ,Kirk was cringeworthy at best. He's obviously got wind that Kirk was moving to the eagles so he decided to run over there as well, that way he wont have to play against him.
cant wait for the season to start.
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Growl on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:05 pm

maybe we should all send him a note re our disapointment - just found his details at the below link ... how ironic that it is at the job that the Panthers arranged for him ...

http://www.sanfl.com.au/game_development/nab_afl_auskick/
The Growl

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoop on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Do you think he'd really care, Growl? He's had his time in the sun down south, obviously decided the pastures were greener elsewhere. Ironic, given that's the colour of $100 notes...
Scoop

http://www.insanitymultimedia.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by The Growl on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 pm

knowing what a scardy cat he is, it might make him a bit more nervous next he comes across us
The Growl

Back to top Go down

Post by B&W63 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:39 pm

I don't think Ainger has done himself any favours. He seems to think he's a big star after one good season but he's not there yet and he wouldn't be where he is without the perserverance of our club and its coaching staff.
He certainly was good for us but not consistent lets hope big Darcy Hourigan comes on.
He seemed like a reasonable bloke to talk to but perhaps a bit naive. Doesn't he remember how long it took the eagles to get into the top 5 they almost didn't play finals and as for the mates ...well wait and see.

B&W63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum