Where will South be in 10 years

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where will South be in 10 years

Post by Hurricane panthers on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Can South be a powerhouse in the next 10 years???????
Hurricane panthers

Back to top Go down

Re: Where will South be in 10 years

Post by Panther Pack on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Interesting topic ideally in 10 years South has won a couple of premierships. Success creates support however I still believe South Adelaide could do a lot more to generate support and interest in the club and create real pride amongst the Southern suburbs for the team. I would like to see the team eventually have 90% local talent playing in it as this will create more interest in the community. I also think a little bit more advertising of the club ( via letter box drops ect) couldn't hurt to try to generate some interest & support. Also as a member it would be good to get more casual events where members get to know each other and create a better club atmosphere. Anyway just a few thoughts would be interested to know what others think?
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by The Growl on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 am

if we get provided a zone that has remotely a similar number of players as other SANFL clubs, we'll be OK - if not we're stuffed
The Growl

Back to top Go down

Post by darley16 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 am

Ditto what The Growl said, without a fairer zone distribution we will be held back against our opposition who will continue to take advantage of an uneven playing field.

darley16

Back to top Go down

Post by paul on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Have to agree with The Growl .Glenelg one game had 15 local lads playing in a leage game to SOUTH 3 players
paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane panthers on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Yeah if we get a decent zone I reckon we could be a powerhouse. We are due a few premiwrships!!!! Interstate recruiting in the last few years has been a lot better than ever before if we can develop local talent as well look out!!!!!! Also our club although having a lot of debt is financial a lot better off. We currently generate good profit at the club and if we can increase support this will only get better!
Hurricane panthers

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum