Round 6 v Eagles at Woodville

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 6 v Eagles at Woodville

Post by gazbar5 on Mon May 06, 2013 4:07 pm

ps I AGREE with member BLUEAND WHITE. I refuse to publicly berate players and verbally abuse them.Unless your name is AINGER the money grabbing son of a bitch.
gazbar5

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Mon May 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Well said Blue and White.

Just wish some players had the same amount of passion as us die hards do sometimes. I guess the glamorous lifestyle seems to be more important than winning games ATM.

Don't know about you guys.....but what a absolute crap start to the working week !!! (on such a downer today!) Sad

I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel right now.
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by panther magic on Mon May 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Publicly humiliating players is agreed not the done thing but giving them a rocket/ gee up is nothing bad. I've witnessed some very poor performances over the years but that's up there. The commitment to the contest was questionable at best!
Some players should take a good hard look at themselves! I'd like to think this is the line in the sand, and from here on in we will at the very least be able to walk away from a game knowing we have given our all. Keep this tripe up and there will not be a supporter at the game. It's bloody we'll bad enough as it is!!!!!
panther magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Pack on Mon May 06, 2013 6:24 pm

There could be more pain to come this season. I thought after the Westies result we would lift and now I'm not sure there is much more in the tank. I really thought we would be top 3 this year i dont know how i got it so wrong, maybe my passion for the club blinded me!!!!!!

Norwood and Centrals next 2 games might get messy.

Might as well throw the team around Redigolo won the reserves megarey playing midfield maybe chuck him into the centre for a few games. Wouldn't mind seeing Hourigan in the league side either.

Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by paul on Mon May 06, 2013 6:33 pm

I did not go why, it took me a week to get over our pathetic effort against West Adelaide until I see improvement im not going to go out of my way to away games after 45years of watching most games I cant take it any longer, It was a bad weekend for all our grades 10 goals loss or more I like to add Im 100 percent behind RON FULLER we have a proven coach in the past we could blame the coach and we did when we change the coach things still don't improve I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER
paul

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Mon May 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Panther Pack wrote:

Might as well throw the team around Redigolo won the reserves megarey playing midfield maybe chuck him into the centre for a few games. Wouldn't mind seeing Hourigan in the league side either.

Agree with Hourigan. Has kicked a few goals in the magoos and would give us another forward target. The Power lad Shaw kicked a few early in the season, but noticed he wasn't named on Sunday. Hopefully Ah Chee can find his way back into the side shortly also.

I'd leave Tarak in the backlines. Has been one of the few positives from this season. Appears to have built on a very solid 2012.

I dont usually pay too much attention to the warm ups, but I watched both clubs go about it on Sunday. From afar the Eagles warmed up with much greater intensity and physicality (and voice), while we looked as though we were preparing for a kick in the park. Might be reading far too much into this, but it's safe to say our start to games hasn't been ideal this season.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by Premier Panther on Mon May 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Match Report
There is not a lot I can offer in the way of a reason for our performance on Sunday.
What I can say though is that as coach I take full responsibility for the result and must find a way to turn our season around.
There is no simple solution to a situation we are in but a lot of little things that have become a single big thing.
It just has to change.

Good on Ron for showing some accountability here.....but he needs to change the mind set of the playing group very quickly.
Disappointed not to hear a response from the club hierarcy......would be fair to say now if not after the result against West , we are a club in crisis.
Premier Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by darley16 on Tue May 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Prompt response and rightly so from club to members re web-site, communication vital between club and members in times like these, well done club management to keep us informed, there can never be enough of relevant correspondence to we the members from those who manage the club we love.
darley16

Back to top Go down

Post by Andos Mullett on Tue May 07, 2013 3:22 pm

saintal wrote:
Panther Pack wrote:

Agree with Hourigan. Has kicked a few goals in the magoos and would give us another forward target. The Power lad Shaw kicked a few early in the season, but noticed he wasn't named on Sunday. Hopefully Ah Chee can find his way back into the side shortly also.

I'd leave Tarak in the backlines. Has been one of the few positives from this season. Appears to have built on a very solid 2012.

I dont usually pay too much attention to the warm ups, but I watched both clubs go about it on Sunday. From afar the Eagles warmed up with much greater intensity and physicality (and voice), while we looked as though we were preparing for a kick in the park. Might be reading far too much into this, but it's safe to say our start to games hasn't been ideal this season.

The State U18 program starts this week so ya won't see Hourigan for bit..
Andos Mullett

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Pack on Tue May 07, 2013 5:00 pm

darley16 wrote:Prompt response and rightly so from club to members re web-site, communication vital between club and members in times like these, well done club management to keep us informed, there can never be enough of relevant correspondence to we the members from those who manage the club we love.

I appreciate the communication from the club however something confuses me it mentions our zone and the issues we have with that however the majority of the league team is recruits from outside our zone. I could understand if our league team consisted of 15 or so local lads and was getting smashed it would relate directly to our weak zone but when the league team consists of hand picked recruits from outside the zone can the zone be blamed for the poor league teams results?

I know you need a strong reserves team playing well so there is competition for spots however the league team made the finals in 2011 and our reserves when no good then.

Not having a go at the club just putting some thoughts out there.
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum