Where is the Club Going???

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where is the Club Going???

Post by paul on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:02 am

To Panther Pack you made some very good points but has Ron fuller got KPIs in his contract or just a straight five year contract I dont think the club could afford to pay out his contract
paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Pack on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:56 am

Yeah valid point Paul I'm not sure if he does I guess I just assumed or hoped when South embarked on this 5 year plan to win a premiership there were minor goals to meet along the way to track progress in achieving our goal. If he doesn't have KPI's then that could be part of the problem and hopefully something the club will introduce for future coaches. I'm also worried the cost of keeping him could far out way those of paying him out through loss of income generated by loss of crowds, memberships and who knows sponsors. We are simple non competitive at the moment.
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 pm

I will try and get the figures, yet I am pretty sure that Alan Stewart coached the CDFC through a pretty dark time for the club and finished several years outside of the five. The point being he was able to coach without all the nastiness and calling for his head and so on despite the results that people saw at the time. He and others at Central made a real plan for that club not unlike what we are trying to do and it took them longer than five years to complete it. What they ended up with was the strongest list in the SANFL and although Stewart did not ultimatley get the chocolates, his side spent the next 15 odd years in the finals each time and won a number of GF's. We can do the same if we can find the courage to back Ronnie in, of that i am sure, irrespective of how many people want want to write S*&t about him on Facebook or what players want to move on or whatever.

How about the result today by the way? =
South: 9.10 - 64
DEFEATED
West: 8.6 - 54
Ben W
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackPanther on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:23 pm

I see that East Gambier's 2 new recruits didn't help them. They lost by 9 pts.
BlackPanther

Back to top Go down

Post by darley16 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:22 pm

South win, this topic receives no more posts.

Bottom line, winning means everything to football clubs.

End of topic.
darley16

Back to top Go down

Post by panther magic on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Darley that's stating the obvious!! You play footy to win!!
We had a great win against west and I am stoked!
Although I wouldn't be getting all warm and fuzzy with one good win!
It should not take all the crap and crabbies 100th game to get a response? Should it??????
panther magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Premier Panther on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:06 pm

I for one have been critical of the clubs direction, environment & leadership in all areas.
Not withstanding that.....yes it was a great win over Wests & I don't understate that.
Look at the ladder though, the facts speak for themselves, we are in last place.
I don't think we can say we are out of the woods just yet, based on 1 performance.
I sincerley hope last week was character defining for the club & the players & a turning point for what has been a disappointing season so far with few highlights.
I truly hope we can turn this around & would be only too happy to be proven wrong with my criticism.
Premier Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackPanther on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Wonder if Hartigan will get upgraded to crows list now that Reilly is out for rest of year? After a slow start he is adjusting well to the Sanfl and is almost in the "pick me" stage.
BlackPanther

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoop on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 am

Hartigan out (Crows).  Another reason to move Adelaide and Port Adelaide reserves to the VFL - when you rely on these players and suddenly they're unavailable it creates a significantly destabilising effect.  I recognise that it creates an opportunity for another player, however I believe the negative impact outweighs the positive.

Kyle has been far and away our most consistent player this season, in my opinion, and deserves his chance - which is how it was stated, "is a chance to make his AFL debut against West Coast at AAMI Stadium on Saturday night."  Does this imply the possibility he won't play, therefore not playing in either match?

Either way, good luck Kyle but you'll always look good in the blue and white.
Scoop

http://www.insanitymultimedia.com.au

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum