Todays drubbing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todays drubbing.

Post by the prowler on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Another disappointing day for Panther fans.

We were again carved up by Norwoods run from defence and better ball handling skills.

How ever we try to talk up todays performance it cannot work.

I have always backed the coach, I cannot do that any more as he is taking the club down the path to no recovery.

In my opinion it is now time for Ron to move aside and hand the team over to one of the assistant coaches before all support for him and the team disappears this season. It is a sad statement, however an honest one.

10 goal losses are no longer justified in this club.
the prowler

Back to top Go down

Re: Todays drubbing.

Post by saintal on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Another dismal showing.

Not playing with any attacking instinct at the moment. Lacking confidence and mucking around with the footy, especially around half back. Too often I witnessed a flat footed Panther call for a handball in a poor position rather than applying a shepherd for his mate, and more often that not the call was honoured. Played right into Norwood's hands. 29 inside 50s is appalling, as is a season average of 66 points a game. Its alarming how far backwards we've gone this year.

Anybody know what happened to Brooksby? Bass would have been handy in hindsight..

Some of the kids showed a little bit. About the only positive. Hartigan named best (again) by the club.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Pack on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:48 am

100% agree Prowler Fuller must go anyone who thinks 10 goal losses is acceptable is kidding themselves. Club has gone backwards this year Ron has had 4 years and unfortunately it hasnt worked out. Surely there is no way he can be allowed to coach a 5th year!!!!
I don't think we can just blindly keep Ron as coach for another year just so we don't sack another coach.
10 goal losses is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!! How many floggings must the supporters put up with!!!!!
The Magpies finished below us last year and with roughly the same squad this year but with a new first year coach are so far ahead of us!!!!! Do other people find this interesting!!!!!
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Premier Panther on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Reading the match review from Saturdays game it very much sounds to me like a coach & club that are in denial!

What is with the club offering free junior memberships, I already paid for my kids at the start of the year......how is this rewarding existing members.....I tell you they are going about this all the completely wrong way!
Premier Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Pack on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:13 pm

I agree Premier I also believe the coach is in massive denial and from what I read in the local messenger tonight Ron will not be walking away from his contract so if the club doesn't have the balls to move him on then we can expect another lost season. If Ron is coach next year I know of 4 memberships that won't be renewed for next season including mine. I am actually starting to think that the club doesn't care if it has supporters shame as we are all 30 years or younger and live within ten minutes of the ground but like I said does the club care if it has support? Can always get the U18's to join the reserves at the huddle to make it look like a big crowd lol!!!!!
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:50 pm

When did Junior Membership become paid again?

PhilH

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum