AFL reserves teams proposal.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AFL reserves teams proposal.

Post by Panther Pack on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:23 am

Still not thrilled the AFL clubs Will have teams in the SANFL next season. Now I only hope we belt both of them and they sit bottom of the ladder.

Cause if we lose to AFL reserves sides my interest in the league will drop off pretty quickly and I reckon I wouldn't be the only person.

Still can't get over the fact that we have a salary cap of under half a million and are playing teams with a salary cap of around 10 million. Integrity hey!!!!!
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:50 pm

The "goal posts" keep shifting on the Port model, and they have managed to negotiate a good deal for themselves. I have no faith in the Commission making this "new" league work. None.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by prowler on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:48 pm

I agree, they should have come in on the Commissions rules. If they didnt like them, stay out of the SANFL and go elsewhere, our Commission is structurally weak and crumble with the first bit of pressure.
prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by paul on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 pm

I have to agree with earlier posts every thing that I have read Port Adelaide would have the same model as the crows if they wanted there power reserves in the SANFL to me our footy commission is a joke and all the other clubs should be united and be making a statement can someone tell me the Crows pay each club 50 thousand dollars a year what do we get from the greatest club in Australia, Port Power if you believe there supporters
paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Pack on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Having AFL reserves in the SANFL is an absolute joke. The worst thing that could possible happen to the league is if either AFL reserves teams makes finals. Supporters and players of SANFL clubs will lose interest very quickly cause it is so unfair to have full time footballers against part time footballers. I also will only refer to Port Adelaide as the Power Reserves from now on as that is exactly what they are!!!!!!
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:25 pm

I hear the SANFL are not happy with the very poor crowd attendance at the double header finals match over the weekend. Last year I would have attended along with the other finals and grand finals, yet because of their decision to admit the AFC I decided to give the SANFL finals including the Grand Final a miss this year, I suggest that others do the same!
Ben W
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum