West 23.8 (146) South 3.11 (29)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

West 23.8 (146) South 3.11 (29)

Post by Premier Panther on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Friggin Discrace!
What's your response SAFC?
No Skills, No Pride, No Heart, No Supporters, No Accountability, No Leadership.....& no players next year.
Embarassed
Premier Panther

Back to top Go down

Re: West 23.8 (146) South 3.11 (29)

Post by panther magic on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Bloody awful!!!!
Good effort if we were playing amateur d grade in the country!
Time for the board to act!!!!
I'm ashamed to be a member after today's wipeout!!!!
panther magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Looking forward to the typical Bull$h1t positive Fuller write up we get after this match...

Seriously, this is the lowest of lows and as a South supporter at the moment, I am still taking it all in my head of how utterly crap we are.....

If the board do not act NOW!!! then they fall in the same category as the coach...the board need to grow some and stand him down now!!

What a shameful day for the SAFC!!

If he is there next year...no supporters, no players, no members, hard to gain sponsorship....

No wonder other clubs laugh at us....weak as P1$$ South!!!!
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by Premier Panther on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Yes PM it's time for action!
The club has lost all credibility with its the supporters & the league & it's players.
If the board has any backbone it must act now!
Premier Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Glad I wasn't there Embarassed 

Listening to the 2nd half on radio was bad enough. Nothing but a procession of goals to the Bloods.

I've been 50/50 on the Fuller situation, but geez, after days like today...

That's not excusing the pathetic, unacceptable performances from our players which highlight the lack of character and pride that many seem to possess.

I love my stats, and one of the most damning ones from this season has been our scoring output. 58ppg. Simply dreadful, even accounting for a wetter than usual winter. And to think we have the Ken Farmer Medallist..

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by prowler on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:02 pm

I cannot get back into the forum as "prowling panther", so I re-registered under 'prowler'

A bloody terrible performance today.

I did not attend today as I said I would not go to any more matches this year, which means next week as well.

I have mentioned before that Fuller has to be moved on and it would be the right time to do it before the season ends anyone that disagree will be happy to see more of the same next year.

I, along with all our members, supporters and sponsors will not see an improvement while Fuller is still there.

Now is the time for the Board to make another strong decision for the betterment of the future of the SAFC.

prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Pack on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Fuller must go 4th 100 point flogging and its NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!
Board must Man up and move Ron on enough is enough and the members and supporters have had enough!!!!!!
There will be no supporters at all next year if action isn't taken immediately!!!!!

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!!! We are the joke of the competition and I'm sick of it!!!!
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:41 am

I was one of the very few Southies that attended todays match. I think we were outnumbered by the Weslo staff. Westies were very good.

What a lame, insipid, inept and disgraceful performance, a performance that showed little pride for individual performance and no pride for the jumper. What an utter disgrace that people who are rusted on Southies and have followed the club for generations had to endure the utter rubbish that we witnessed yesterday.

It was little more than a bruise free training session for West, complete with blue and white witches hats.

Not sure if we have a game plan, not sure if the players know if we have one either. If we do have one, the players clearly haven’t embraced it, and possessing the skill level of a B grade country team, find it difficult to execute it.

The coach announced pre season, that he now has “the list that I want”. ……

Phew, thank God for that!, at last!!!
Well clearly he hasn’t, four 100+ point thrashings have put paid to that. moral.

The playing group look lost ,disinterested and completely disengaged.

In recent times the Board of the safc have made some bold decisions affecting the SAFC and the SANFL. In making these decisions they listened to the great unwashed- the membership and wanted to know how they felt….

A message to the board ...there is an awful lot of noise out there, and its deafening..

blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by B&W63 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:43 am

Pathetic disappointing disgraceful. Coaches players supporters and management all seem to be on different wavelengths.
We show no passion no heart no teamwork no game plan no pride and no respect for each other. We need a better attitude some toughness and leadership.
The board listened to us at the last info night perhaps they should arrange for another one or we are in danger of turning into a social venue.
Some big decisions and statements have to be made now.
Ron Fuller has to be responsible for the majority of this - he said at season start that this was the squad he wanted. I thought he could change our losing culture but he seems to have lost the players confidence.
B&W63

Back to top Go down

Post by darley16 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:38 am

Ron Fuller is an astute person and a deep thinker about football, its clubs, its history, its future. I believe Ron recognises that he can not develop the club players any further and he will not sacrifice the future of our club above his own personal position. Therefore i believe Ron will stand aside for the benefit of the club and allow the board to determine what steps must now be taken to to sure up the fragility of our club going forward.
darley16

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:18 pm

An interesting match report from Ronnie.

Match Report
There is not a lot to report apart from the fact that Nick Liddle is a wonderful competitor.

He was one player who refused to give in or want to play the game on his terms.

From a zone point of view I do believe that Keegan Brooksby, Jake Veide, Tarak Redigolo, Caleb Daniel and Nick Murphy showed they can be good local players who have a passion for their club to be successful.

They also competed and although they are a small group we can build from these players who have a real desire for the club to be better.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Pretty uninspired piece of literature!! Embarassed 
Panther74

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum