Norwood & SANFL disgraceful behaviour

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwood & SANFL disgraceful behaviour

Post by Panthers64 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Please read "Salary cap concessions for premier Norwood leave a bitter taste for rival clubs" in AdelaideNow.
The article highlights the complete lack of integrity displayed by the SANFL in being directly blackmailed by Norwood .
Congratulations again to our Club Chair in exposing this sham. This story has the potential to be as explosive as the Essendon scandal - and should not be relinquished until justice is seen to be done!
Panthers64

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwood & SANFL disgraceful behaviour

Post by prowler on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:52 am

P64, as usual it will be swept under the carpet, never to be seen or heard of again....
prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:11 am

It's a disgrace and has unfortunately turned me off the sanfl competition ....

Like prowler said ... Will never be seen or heard about again Sad
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:15 am

Yep, was a good article and was pleasing to see some of the quotes attributed to our club.

Have never felt so unenthusiastic about an upcoming footy season as what I do right now. Farcicial situation the league finds itself in, with only itself to blame.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:02 am

Agree with the comments above. Imafraid the days of the sanfl being a vibrant local competition are over for good. Im disgusted by the behavior of Norwood but moreso the SANFL.
The SANFL have lost all credibility in book. The have sold the integrity of our competition to the whims of a couple of AFL clubs that they some how feel beholding to. These 2 clubs are the sole reason the sanfl are 28m in debt- no other.  What does the sanfl owe them??

I was under the understanding that the sanfl would divest themselves of these 2 onerous licenses before even contemplating the 2 clubs fielding reserves sides in the sanfl, so as to hold them at arms length so to speak when negotiating with them. So what happened??

Unfortunately the SANFL board is very lopsided with numbers from West and Norwood...theres a surprise!!!!!!!!!!- both "sold their vote" during the recent AFL reserves debate, showing little spine and zero integrity. This is an organisation that is making rules on the run, bending over and taking it from the Crows and Port. It is run by Mr Olsen, who throughout his career has managed to turn anything he touches  into shit .(check your water and power bill!!)

Im afraid the sanfl is doomed to disintegrate into little more than good opposition to the amateur league in a few years.

As I mentioned in a previous post I am proud to say Im a member of a club that stood by its principles and integrity and did not prostitute itself like 7 others.
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum