South v Dogs..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: South v Dogs..

Post by blueandwhite on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:01 am

I like our endeavour, but we have to learn to have poise under pressure;that will only come with getting ourselves into winning positions every week.
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by panther magic on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:41 pm

Endeavour is definitely there but the boys have to learn to play smarter footy and play the percentages. It's all good and well to try and show some flair but unfortunately we aren't quite that good yet and a certain player had egg on his face a couple of times on the weekend.
No doubt the teams on the right path so put that game behind us for sure, but try and learn what it takes to win matches that are there for the taking.
panther magic

Back to top Go down

Post by JoPan on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:15 pm

Blue Panther. Sought clarification on our financial status on the south runner part of the website to the CEO, one week ago .... no response?

JoPan

Back to top Go down

Post by Andos Mullett on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Maybe the runner is injured?  Cool 
Andos Mullett

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:43 pm

JoPan wrote:Blue Panther.  Sought clarification on our financial status on the south runner part of the website to the CEO, one week ago .... no response?

We had a week off , so did the runner . Fair enough too !
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by JoPan on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:59 am

Can someone else try posting some questions about the financials on the supposedly interactive part if the new wiz-bang web-site? I've tried twice now, but can't get a response. I'm genuinely concerned that after years of financial strength, we are now in serious financial turmoil. I know people that have been owed money for a long time, that can't even get a response from the club. I hear the finance manager and admin manager have both walked out in recent weeks. While it may not be as big news as tweeting a reserves players birthday, were talking about the viability of a once financially strong club getting frittered away before our eyes. I would appreciate some specific answers, but am being ignored.

Ps. We keep hearing about the fantastic achievement of Millions of face book likes etc, yet crowds are going backwards?

Thank god the footy is going ok. Hope we can afford to keep it going!

JoPan

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:01 pm

All fair questions/points. Perhaps try contacting somebody at the club like Evan directly.

Crowds are certainly a concern, not just at Noarlunga but across the board. Hard to see them improving in the short-term, especially if the Power twos take home the flag and more people wake up to how compromised the league is.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by JoPan on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 pm

That's exactly who I tried to contact. Nothing!

JoPan

Back to top Go down

Post by prowler on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:05 pm

lol! All tongue in cheek--------Maybe he is busy trying to find a new finance manager and admin manager-------all tongue in cheek. Smile Rolling Eyes 
prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Crowds are going backwards in ALL games ...not just us.

Massive concerns for the SANFL but do they really care???? I don't think so.......

AFL would be laughing at this as it is killing off the SANFL off slowly....its what they always wanted IMO.

I think all clubs are doing it tough at present.....the AFL ressies thing was a terrible experiment gone terrible wrong. Cant say "we told you so". Mad  
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by JoPan on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:14 am

JoPan wrote:Can someone else try posting some questions about the financials on the supposedly interactive part if the new wiz-bang web-site?  I've tried twice now, but can't get a response.  I'm genuinely concerned that after years of financial strength, we are now in serious financial turmoil.  I know people that have been owed money for a long time, that can't even get a response from the club.  I hear the finance manager and admin manager have both walked out in recent weeks.  While it may not be as big news as tweeting a reserves players birthday, were talking about the viability of a once financially strong club getting frittered away before our eyes.  I would appreciate some specific answers, but am being ignored.  

Ps. We keep hearing about the fantastic achievement of Millions of face book likes etc, yet crowds are going backwards?  

Thank god the footy is going ok.  Hope we can afford to keep it going!

Hmmm Question Question

JoPan

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum