South V Crows round 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

South V Crows round 2

Post by Spiritof64 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:30 pm

More turnovers than a country bakery. Early injuries did not help.
Spiritof64

Back to top Go down

Re: South V Crows round 2

Post by panther magic on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Injuries hurt big time but not a game for the highlights reel! yes the crows are full of AFL listed players but it was hard to watch us more than match them statistically yet play a stagnant boring brand of footy! Lets hope gulden and durdins injuries are not too bad. Norwood next weekend will be super tough!!!!
panther magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Andos Mullett on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:49 pm

How was Trigger?
Andos Mullett

Back to top Go down

Post by B&W63 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:12 pm

Initially I intended to boycott the afl reserves games but since I wanted to see us beat them and crowds are down I guess its better to be there as a supporter.
I really think we have let them beat us each time. In this game 2 injuries, not taking our scoring chances and then a distinct lack of endeavour and desperation early in third quarter cost us dearly. The momentum shift let them make the most of opportunities when we seemed to be lacking a little self belief.
There are no easy games to come, we have to rise to the occasion now.
B&W63

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Sounds like it was a good w/end to go away for a holiday Sad

May watch the replay online but very tempted to pretend this game never occurred.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:09 pm

saintal wrote:Sounds like it was a good w/end to go away for a holiday Sad

May watch the replay online but very tempted to pretend this game never occurred.

I would not waste your data on it .... Jake Veides mark might be worth it though !
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritof64 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Can anyone explain what the rationale the Ump had when he paid a free kick against Fraser Dale for his attempt at a mark late in the game. How could it be an unrealistic attempt if he got his hands on the ball?
Spiritof64

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:21 am

Spiritof64 wrote:Can anyone explain what the rationale the Ump had when he paid a free kick against Fraser Dale for his attempt at a mark late in the game. How could it be an unrealistic attempt if he got his hands on the ball?

Spirit... its a bit like complaining to your Mother in law -about your wife.. Twisted Evil 
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Panther74 wrote:
saintal wrote:Sounds like it was a good w/end to go away for a holiday Sad

I would not waste your data on it .... Jake Veides mark might be worth it though !

Well, was silly enough to watch most of it. Agree that Jake's mark and goal was a rare highlight.

Looks as though the club went to a bit of effort with the TV screen a few other amusements, so to put in such a limp, rubbish performance on field is disappointing, especially against the interlopers.

saintal

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum