Unanswered question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unanswered question

Post by gazbar5 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:03 pm

I have been on the radio, written to the SANFL and the only response i got was from Chris Ditmar, he said" thats a very good question ROO".
He replied " isnt going to matter next year" and they hung up on me. So that was too hard a question. No reply from the SANFL .
SO HERE IT IS THE QUESTION I NEED ANSWERING.

PORT ADELAIDE MAGPIES, this year have been promoted as an SANFL side. They are under all the same rules as all Sanfl Teams.

They field only 4 sanfl players and 19 AFL listed players. Dont forget the big rule"They are still officially an SANFL team"

HOW DO THEY GET UNDER THE SALARY CAP????????????????????????????????????????????/

gazbar5

Back to top Go down

Re: Unanswered question

Post by paul on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:02 pm

The SANFL is corrupt all along ive been saying and every body I talk to agrees with me come finals only the 8 true SANFL clubs should be playing that have a 380 thousand sallery cap Can anyone tell me why im wrong for thinking like this or am I a IDIOT
paul

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Don't get me started Wink Mad

Although I really couldn't give a stuff about tomorrow, a Power Reserves premiership will drive home what a farce the league currently is and perhaps a few other clubs (and more of the media? lol..) will wake up to this. A win to the Norwood "back-flippers" will only wallpaper over the gross inequities.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Sort of hoping port win to show what a complete farce the competition is .... The only people that like it are mainly port supporters !!!

Norwood back flipped at the midnight hour ...think this was due to a sponsor going to pull out ( or something like that ) if they voted NO ....

This decision not doubt in my mind cost us our first GF since 1979 and maybe the 50 year drought might have ended .

It's a complete joke and the media are towing the positive lines to keep sweet with the AFL/ SANFL .... They don't want to talk about it and are paid the $$$ to say how good the AFL sides in the SANFL is for the comp !!

I don't buy the BS !!!
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyG on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:50 am

I'm also interested in:

(i)  Will the Power reserves be entitled to the SANFL annual dividend again in 2015?
If yes (notionally or otherwise) then why?
If no then what financial contribution are they making to the SANFL in 2015 for the right to participate in the SANFL?

(ii) Upon the sale of Footy Park assets, are Port Power entitled to any share?
If yes then why?

Can our own SAFC admin throw some light on this?
JohnnyG

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:50 pm

JohnnyG wrote:I'm also interested in:

(i)  Will the Power reserves be entitled to the SANFL annual dividend again in 2015?
If no then what financial contribution are they making to the SANFL in 2015 for the right to participate in the SANFL?

(ii) Upon the sale of Footy Park assets, are Port Power entitled to any share?
If yes then why?

Can our own SAFC admin throw some light on this?

A couple of very good Questions....
dont know the answers but this is my take on it...

(i) Surely not. The Port Adelaide FC do not have a seat or a delegate on the SANFL. They are an AFL club playing a reserves team under license in the SANFL. As usual Port will cry poor and make no financial contribution to anyone or anything.

(ii) Surely not. The SANFL gave financial handout after financial handout to Port Adelaide at SANFL and AFL level . The SANFL borrowed money to give to Port to keep them afloat and are now 30m in debt because of it. The SANFL surely owe Port -zero.
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by panther magic on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:01 am

Yes they're supporters are carrying on like they are on fire and things are just fine but they have a very short memory as two years ago they were beyond broke!!!! They should have/ could have gone the way of Fitzroy! Does anyone know if the Magpies model will be adjusted in 2015? I know they didn't win the flag which is fine with me but we can only hope both the crows and Port are not at full strength during the season.
panther magic

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyG on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:23 pm

How come Keiran Agius from North Adelaide has been allowed to sign up as a top up player for the Port Power AFL reserves team?

It is now 2016, can I ask again:
(i) Will the Power reserves be entitled to the SANFL annual dividend again in 2016?
If no then what financial contribution are they making to the SANFL in 2016 for the right to participate in the SANFL?
Why are Port still making NIL payments to the SANFL whereas Crows pay $400,000pa?

Why are Port Power still allowed to have an Academy team in the SANFL ?(which also messes up our SANFL seconds competition)

I'm yet to renew my South membership due solely to these Port Power issues.
JohnnyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Pack on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:01 pm

JohnnyG don't forget South Adelaide and Centrals were the only 2 clubs that voted NO to allowing AFL reserves teams into the SANFL but unfortunately were outvoted by the other 6 sanfl clubs. You should renew your South Membership to support the club as they had the balls to say NO!!!!!
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther74 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Only reason I renew my membership is the reason PP states "we voted NO" and did not sell out.

If we voted "yes" I would have absolutely nothing to do with the SANFL.

I try look at it this way, it's us against them.

I do think there are huge worrying signs ahead in the SANFL coming ..... We must be prepared for this.
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by Andos Mullett on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:18 pm

The way its going it'll be a womems comp before we know it. Oh dear.
Andos Mullett

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum