Archard sooks it again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Archard sooks it again

Post by souffovdaborda on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Rhys Archard has apparently sooked it again. Norf think he's coming back, but sounds like he's signed in Victoria for next season. Maybe Norf couldn't find a spare paper bag like last time? Sad confused Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing http://www.rivheraldechuca.net/readstory/read.asp?id=1179913

Good start to francou's coaching - not even knowing which players have signed on!
avatar
souffovdaborda
Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Archard sooks it again

Post by the prowler on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Let them have their problems.

Archard will never be the right player for us anyway.
avatar
the prowler
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Archard sooks it again

Post by Panther74 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:30 pm

No loss.......his best football is done anyway.

Must be smelling the $$$$$ over in Victoria. Smile

avatar
Panther74
Member

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Archard sooks it again

Post by Handball Happy on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 am

Hey Prowler is that a picture of Archard burning down North Adelaide? A person's character always comes through in the end.

Love hearing that other clubs are a "war zone".

Hope the club is ready to pounce on some of the Roosters more talented players.

Handball Happy
Member

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Archard sooks it again

Post by the prowler on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:07 pm

where there's smoke there's,......
avatar
the prowler
Member

Posts : 288
Join date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Archard sooks it again

Post by Ben W on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:22 am

Its hard not to really dislike Archard as a player after the way he shafted the SAFC - to see it happening all over again at North is no real surprise. Yet it was the NAFC that did what they could to get him away from South and what goes around clearly has come around!

That said however, the shoe is clearly going to be on the other foot this season as South go on a recruitment drive within the SANFL. Hopefully the club will be and is upfront with the other clubs about who they wish to speak to. Whilst there is a number of players that will come across for more money, the key is going to be finding those players that really will commit to the jumper. Get that right and we will do well, stumble and we will no doubt get the same results as North have just realised in Archard.
avatar
Ben W
Admin

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Archard sooks it again

Post by The Growl on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Handball Happy wrote:Hey Prowler is that a picture of Archard burning down North Adelaide? A person's character always comes through in the end.

Love hearing that other clubs are a "war zone".

Hope the club is ready to pounce on some of the Roosters more talented players.

here, here - let him go and play with David Clarke, Jarrod Wright, Jak Kennedy-Hunt, Chris Hall, Lee Saunders, Scott McGlone, ben Newberry, etc, etc that burnt South, only to find the grass was not much greener, and then they burn't their new club that coughed up big dough for them.
avatar
The Growl
Member

Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Archard sooks it again

Post by Panther74 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:39 pm

The Growl wrote:
Handball Happy wrote:Hey Prowler is that a picture of Archard burning down North Adelaide? A person's character always comes through in the end.

Love hearing that other clubs are a "war zone".

Hope the club is ready to pounce on some of the Roosters more talented players.

here, here - let him go and play with David Clarke, Jarrod Wright, Jak Kennedy-Hunt, Chris Hall, Lee Saunders, Scott McGlone, ben Newberry, etc, etc that burnt South, only to find the grass was not much greener, and then they burn't their new club that coughed up big dough for them.

I think we can add more to that list........ Wink
avatar
Panther74
Member

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Archard sooks it again

Post by saintal on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:46 am

Looked a little overweight and disinterested in the last game we played out at Prospect (when we had them on toast at half time). Carried a few injuries it seems. A shadow of the player that arrived at South in 2006.


saintal
Member

Posts : 442
Join date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Archard sooks it again

Post by saintal on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:48 am

Panther74 wrote:
The Growl wrote:
Handball Happy wrote:Hey Prowler is that a picture of Archard burning down North Adelaide? A person's character always comes through in the end.

Love hearing that other clubs are a "war zone".

Hope the club is ready to pounce on some of the Roosters more talented players.

here, here - let him go and play with David Clarke, Jarrod Wright, Jak Kennedy-Hunt, Chris Hall, Lee Saunders, Scott McGlone, ben Newberry, etc, etc that burnt South, only to find the grass was not much greener, and then they burn't their new club that coughed up big dough for them.

I think we can add more to that list........ Wink

It would read like a phonebook. At one stage there you could pick out an ex-southie running around for the opposition just about every week.

saintal
Member

Posts : 442
Join date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Archard sooks it again

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum