Heartbreak against West

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartbreak against West

Post by Premier Panther on Fri May 29, 2015 11:31 pm

West 7.11 (53)
South 7.10 (52)

Not much more can be said.....except how?
Premier Panther

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak against West

Post by Panther74 on Sat May 30, 2015 12:47 am

Still awake and thinking how the hell did we lose that one ??

Few things :

- panicked when Westies took the game on.
- umpires decided they would give a few easy frees to West in the last half to even the count. (seriously, what was going on there tonight ?? ...confusion ??) I do not blame it on our loss though.
- one missed vital tackle coming out there centre when West had possession ....I do not usually name players on here but seriously...what sort of tackle was that Irra put on the Westies player that they scored a goal ??? Like a wet towel tackling someone !!
- Rankine intercepting the pass to Eddy in the last few minutes that was turned over and resulted in a Westies goal. Eddy fuming !!! and had a say!!

.....you could go on.  Crabby, Tarak, Crossy and Lids played well.

Mighty pi$$ed off tonight.....that one count us dearly and I am still shell shocked after the result.

What do others think ??? Evil or Very Mad
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by Andos Mullett on Sat May 30, 2015 12:48 am

#wedidstop

Andos Mullett

Back to top Go down

Post by panther magic on Sat May 30, 2015 9:04 am

Couldn't make the match unfortunately or maybe fortunately by the sounds of it?
Having a settled side is paying dividends for us so far?? I know the game was close but how in hell did we lose from the position we were in?
The coaches are obviously persisting with a few of the blokes in the hope they'll improve as the season goes on but if finals are the goal a couple should be sent back to the reserves until they can prove they have what it takes. Adam Gulden surely must come back into the league team along with maybe Achee? Another option up forward is also essential as a couple of the forwards are not hitting the score board enough in my opinion.

panther magic

Back to top Go down

Post by paul on Sat May 30, 2015 10:39 am

To Panther 74 very good summary I still cant believe we lost that game as well I didn't sleep well and angry as well . I would like to add a couple of things I thought Rolfe miss early in the last quarter was very costly that would have gave us a pretty good lead and WEST might have droped there bundle very late in last quarter Daniel Bass kick out on the full where west got there last goal from. Rankine was never going to mark that he got called out and boy he got told about it a certain mark to Eddy gone .Ive been saying this for a few games when the game is at critical points Irra allways does some crictical errors that cost us dearlyt
paul

Back to top Go down

Post by UKPanther on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:19 am

Was following this online and totally gutted by the result. Can't believe we lost that game from that position. We need to make some big improvements. Best case scenario based on performances this year is 5th spot and elimination final which would be a let down considering we should be a top three side.
Forward line seems ineffective this year. We need to either find more potency up forward or change the game plan because I can't see us winning a premiership kicking between 7-10 goals a game.
Touch ask next week against the Eagles.

UKPanther

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum