Is the lid off?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is the lid off?

Post by Panther Pack on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Is the lid off people?

Do we dare to dream I'm sensing this team has a harder edge than previous teams and won't roll over.

Will the supporters come out of the woodwork???
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Re: Is the lid off?

Post by darley16 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 am

Far far too early PP to be talking about lids off or on, it's April. We have a defining 4 weeks coming up which will give us a clearer picture. Having said that its been a wonderful start and our boys have been fantastic to watch and as a club as a whole we are on the up and up making for many happy Panthers Very Happy .
darley16

Back to top Go down

Post by Premier Panther on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:34 pm

darley16 wrote:Far far too early PP to be talking about lids off or on, it's April. We have a defining 4 weeks coming up which will give us a clearer picture. Having said that its been a wonderful start and our boys have been fantastic to watch and as a club as a whole we are on the up and up making for many happy Panthers Very Happy .    

Too True....couldn't have wished for a better start.... it's a long season....anything can happen! Will continue to get to as many games as I can with the family & support the team.
Premier Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Andos Mullett on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Is Lidds leaving?
Andos Mullett

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Im going with the 4 week theory...in the next 4 weeks we play the Crows, Norwood, Sturt and Port. Im going to keep my hands off the lid until after those games. If we can win 2 or more of those games, and on form we should, then I think we can get a little more serious about clearing the calendar for September. So far we have been very lucky with injuries..unlike last year,lets hope that continues.
I certainly think their is a strong will within the playing group to return to finals action - they are certainly playing for each other and the coach and thats a great sign. It starts this week with a tough one.
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by scott on Thu May 05, 2016 12:12 am

Gotta keep it in perspective. We've been absolutely blessed injury-wise this year by only playing 23 league players and only missing Gotch and Rose for small periods. But take it while you can.

Gulden out this week but it'll most likely give Tyson Brown a crack in a side that's bloody hard to crack in to. Blokes like Trembath would be a walk-up start to a South league team 5+ years ago.

Not only is our league team performing extremely well, the belief and results are resonating across the whole club. Reserves are in the top three having just knocked off a side that hasn't lost since the start of the industrial revolution, our under 16s are top and undefeated with one round to play, and our under 18s ... well they're not bottom at least.

Good time to be alive.Very Happy
scott

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum