Predictions for 2017 season

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Predictions for 2017 season

Post by darley16 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:46 am

Okay Panther fans a new season is almost upon us, where do you think we'll finish at the end of the minor round?

With our losses in both players (stinkin Power) and much loved coach being significant i fear a tough season ahead, however if we get lucky with very few injuries. something that happens to other clubs not ours, i think top 5 is not out of consideration. Therefore based on that hope i think we'll finish 5th.

Centrals
Sturt
Port
Norwood
South
Eagles
Adelaide
West
Glenelg
North

darley16

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for 2017 season

Post by Panther74 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Sturt
Port
Centrals
Crows
Norwood

South
North
West
Eagles
Glenelg
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by B&W63 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Well done Darley16 the site has been very quiet for a while.
I am hoping that our structures and junior development coupled with recent finals experience will overcome our losses. There are still unanswered questions about the other teams. Port power reserves look strong but AFL injuries can have a severe impact, Sturt and Centrals will be pacesetters.
I reckon we'll be in the mix and I hope that Eddy plays a lot of AFL.
Port
Sturt
Eagles
South
Centrals
Norwood
Adelaide
North
West
Glenelg

B&W63

Back to top Go down

Post by UKPanther on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:15 am

I wish I was more optimistic but I'm not feeling it. I think Norwood, Sturt, Central and Eagles will all be really strong. Either Power or Crows to also make the five. I'm expecting we will be competitive but 6-7th is where I think we will finish. I think we lack depth and injuries (if we get them) could hamper us badly. I am sure the attitude will be great from the players, I just worry we lack the fire power to score enough against the other big clubs. But if the Panthers want to prove me wrong I'll be very happy with that!!

UKPanther

Back to top Go down

Post by lappy on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:21 am

Adelaide Port Sturt Norwood Eagles Centrals SOUTH North West Glenelg we just havnt got the depth of players this year
lappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Pack on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:35 am

Our best team is good enough to match it with anyone but if we get injuries we could be in trouble as we don't have much depth.
Our midfield and backline are really good but I'm concerned where our goals will come from.
This is the year both Haren & Overall must step up there form could determine how far we go. Can't wait to see Rolfe back out there he has a real X factor that we need.
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum