R2 v The Ravens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

R2 v The Ravens

Post by saintal on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:44 pm

SA 13.6
ADE 13.12

Goal Kickers: S. Overall 4, B. Seccull 2, R. Barnes 2, B. Haren 2, T. Fields, M. Rankine, J. Mc Mahon
Best Players: S. Overall, M. Rose, X. Gotch, N. Liddle, M. Rankine, B. Seccull

Decent game in front of 2400ish attendees. Wasn't at the game but watched it online, cant argue with the best players named by the club. Overall providing a real presence. Really liked Seccull's and Liddle's games.

Cross was a late withdrawal, ending his run of 122 straight appearances for the club.

Struggled to contain the Ravens' tall timber (Dear in particular, with 3.7, could have buried us) and had a few chances in the last term to pinch the win but not quite good enough.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Re: R2 v The Ravens

Post by lappy on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:53 am

Ive been to both games i was more happy after the game than after the game than West we just fell over the line against west who i dont rate even more so after watching them get flogged against Eagles on tv . Back to the game we only need to tidy a few things up to many handballs that put the player under pressure when a long kick would be better we have one or two players that arnt one grab players they allways fumble that would get away with it in local footy not sanfl level, I know im no expert i cant work out to me M ROSE is one of our most reliable defenders twice i saw him on the interchange bench he didnt look buggerd or tired to me we have rotations for the sake of it. Im all for rotations for midfielders and players having a dirty day maybe im just a old fart
lappy

Back to top Go down

Re: R2 v The Ravens

Post by Panther Pack on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:56 am

Disappointed we didn't get the win but happy with the effort of the boys. Overall is looking really dangerous up forward and it's good to see him developing into a dangerous forward. As others have mentioned Rose, Gotch, Middle and Seccull all very good.

I like the fight the team is showing at the moment especially as we have so many good players out injured (Cross, Gulden, Veide, Redigolo, Rolfe, Brown) Bass also not playing seniors I assume he is coming back from an injury.

Thought the crowd was reasonable considering the Crows games usually don't have many away supporters. Enjoyed the day down at Encounter Bay.
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum