Port 19-13 South 12-5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Port 19-13 South 12-5

Post by Premier Panther on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Was always going to be a big ask.
20 AFL listed players plus the experienced ball magnet in Summerton; I felt sick seeing Eddy & Irra running around in the prison bar guernsey....what a sad indictment on the competition.
We weren't even in the contest the 2nd half of the first quarter & the whole 2nd quarter.
Trying to take some positives out of the game, we outscored Port in the second half.
Big game next week against the Eagles who aren't exactly in sparkling form either.
Keeping the faith.
Premier Panther

Back to top Go down

Re: Port 19-13 South 12-5

Post by lappy on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:52 am

Hi this is my take on the game first quarter i thought we matched Port we gifted two goals kicking across goals stuffed it up I hate this we seem to do this every week Irra kicked a goal just before siren so i didnt think we were out of the game at quarter time . in second quarter any one that was there we would all agree the worst quarter weve played all year pathetic game was all over, 2nd half we matched Port even out scored them The last two games weve been poor we need to turn it around quickly.On a good note i cant ever remember our under 18 beating glenelg by over 10 goals my mate told me we should start promoting them I dont agree let them get a winning culture i dont want to rush them what do you think
lappy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum