Round 12 v Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Round 12 v Dogs

Post by prowler on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:17 pm

A lot of improvement needed this Saturday if we are to keep the dogs in their kennels. Back at home this week and a more balanced side. The outs and ins are interesting with Veide back in after one game in the two's, and two liabilities back in the ressies along with Barnes who has been missing on occasions the last few weeks.
If we are to return to be a threat to the teams above us, Crabby needs to be more assertive and show more leadership, Davis has to control the ball in his hands better, Cross, Lids and Gotch need to be better rewarded for their efforts by team mates and not butcher the ball they receive from the hard workers, in fact all the players need to be more mindful with their disposals. If we cannot push the dogs aside then questions must be asked of the players if they are really serious about playing finals in 2017.
At times I am a bit harsh, but hell we are 5 and 6 and not happy Jan when we loose like we have been.
prowler

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 12 v Dogs

Post by prowler on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Missed today's game cos of the flu had a grip on me. Recovered a lot better when I heard that we won. Looking at the stats on the SANFL site after the game, Liddle was more than productive again, Schwarz, Cross, Haren, Guilden, Rose and Newell had plenty of the ball. Veide looked like he slipped back into his old spot with plenty of touches and young Szust a couple of goals in his first game. Did Tarak get injured as he only had 2 touches?
prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by lappy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Tarak got concussion friendly fire by Jake Veide. early in game .Nick LIDDLE best on ground by me much better effort this week I thought Guilden and Veide made a real difference around the ball hopefully a kick start for the remaider of the year
lappy

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:10 pm

Much better effort. The tackles stuck and we appeared to play a more direct style, which was certainly necessary given the conditions.

Haren was excellent, Liddle the best of the mids with support coming from Gulden, Schwarz and Veide, Crabb played his best game for the year while young Szust showed a bit on debut.

saintal

Back to top Go down

Post by Premier Panther on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:58 pm

More consistent performance from the team...inclusions of Veide & Gulden certainly made a difference....Lidds BOG!
Hopefully the start of a mid season revival.
Go Panthers!
Premier Panther

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum