Round 13 v Tigers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Round 13 v Tigers

Post by prowler on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:54 pm

After today crap effort, easy to understand everyone's frustration by not even bothering to comment.
prowler

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 v Tigers

Post by Panther74 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Agreee , I will just say when you see a dual Margery Medalist have a verbal stoush with the coach in the last quarter (in front of supporters) just really sums up where we are at currently.

Disgraceful effort today !
Panther74

Back to top Go down

Post by lappy on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:14 pm

I was saying to my mate in the last quarter remember we were 8 goals up at three quarter time when we played them last time 18 goal tern around, our skill level deplorable. Whats our favourite saying theres allways next year
lappy

Back to top Go down

Post by prowler on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Well we have been down this road many many times over the past few years.
Have we ever learnt anything?
Are we bringing players up that will never make it...ever?
Are our recruits worthy of being able to take us up a couple of rungs and beyond ( Cross, Liddle, Gotch, Seccule, Bass have given more than their monetary worth). Maybe the lesser player should be contributing to those who bust their guts every saturday. We cannot take the same squad into 2018 if we expect to compete against those above us.
prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by darley16 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:15 am

If we move on another coach before his contract is due and if there is a problem between Buddha and players and given our debt issues then......?

darley16

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Pack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Last year we were the highest scoring team in the comp, yes we lost a few players like Eddy but the Eagles lost more than we did and they are top this year.
So with basically the same team as last year which was good enough to finish the home & away season in 2nd spot we now are struggling big time.

I lay the blame at Hocking's game plan its way too defensive, we always look to go back and sideways and our ball movement is way too slow which allows other teams to set up the defensive structures.

Personally I think appointing Hocking was wrong for our club and he has taken us backwards, I think he should go!!!
Panther Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by prowler on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Whoa down a bit, getting rid of another coach, mid or end season is not going to help the predicament we find ourselves in at the moment.

I am in no way connected with the ins and outs of what ever happens between saturdays matches but sometimes I wish I was so I had a feeling of whats going on and not having to rely on chinese whispers.

If members and supporters were kept more in touch with issues the club is having at the moment then that is when members and supporters will get behind everyone from the CEO to the floorsweeper and get this fantastic club back where it was the last couple of seasons, with a person of the same personality and likeness of our last, where the hell do you find such a person. Over to you.

I am not criticizing your thoughts, I do like your open-ness and opinions.
prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum