Elijah Ware

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elijah Ware

Post by Panther2011 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Have heard ex Centrals premiership player Elijah Ware is going to play for us in 2011 as well.
Played in Reynellas premiership side this season but is real keen to get back in the SANFL.
Panther2011

Back to top Go down

Re: Elijah Ware

Post by Ben W on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:27 am

Would be a good pick up, the lad can play footy and with his young family starting to settle down might be a good time to get back into things!
Ben W
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Handball Happy on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:17 pm

I think this is a furphy.
Handball Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by the sarge on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:40 pm

from big phill on myfooty forum:by Big Phil on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:37 pm

.I haven't heard too much on Ware at this stage, other than the whispers that he might be looking at South based on the fact that he is living down south, played for Reynella in their premiership.

The reason he left Central was the distance that would have been required to travel 3 nights a week after moving to the southern suburbs. If he is going to play league footy again, he could always get a lift with James Boyd who travels from Morphet Vale to Elizabeth for training..
the sarge

Back to top Go down

Post by the sarge on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:42 pm

from the same forum:by bullydog Yesterday at 12:10 pm

.Big Phil wrote:
I haven't heard too much on Ware at this stage, other than the whispers that he might be looking at South based on the fact that he is living down south, played for Reynella in their premiership.

The reason he left Central was the distance that would have been required to travel 3 nights a week after moving to the southern suburbs. If he is going to play league footy again, he could always get a lift with James Boyd who travels from Morphet Vale to Elizabeth for training.noodles turned into a bit of a basket case in his last year at the dogs and according to the paper in the last six months? was done for drink driving. so the only way he could get to central is with boyd. I don't think the dogs would look at him again. my mail is he left on bad terms. could be wrong though..
the sarge

Back to top Go down

Post by saintal on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Had a few problems at the Power too, I seem to recall. Although that was a few years back, so perhaps harsh to judge him on that.

saintal

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum