another new board member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another new board member

Post by westwing on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 pm

South Adelaide Football Club

Peter Alexander back on Board

The South Adelaide FC is pleased to welcome back Past Chairman Peter Alexander to the Board of Directors. Peter, a Life Member of both the SAFC and SANFL will take over the League Delegate role, a position he held from 1991 to 2005. He will also be a key player in the Club’s crucial bid to gain an equitable slice of the Club boundaries. Welcome back Pete!

in my opinion this is a very,very good appointment. Smile
westwing

Back to top Go down

Re: another new board member

Post by The Growl on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 pm

westwing wrote:South Adelaide Football Club

The South Adelaide FC is pleased to welcome back Past Chairman Peter Alexander to the Board of Directors. Peter, a Life Member of both the SAFC and SANFL will take over the League Delegate role, a position he held from 1991 to 2005. He will also be a key player in the Club’s crucial bid to gain an equitable slice of the Club boundaries. Welcome back Pete!

agree - this would have to be one of the better credentialed Boards in the League now - certainly the best Board we have had in our recent history. Very Happy
The Growl

Back to top Go down

Post by westwing on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:52 pm

The Growl wrote:
westwing wrote:South Adelaide Football Club

agree - this would have to be one of the better credentialed Boards in the League now - certainly the best Board we have had in our recent history. Very Happy

....should be no excuses then...from now on its onwards and hopefully upwards Laughing
westwing

Back to top Go down

Post by darley16 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Great news, Peter is one of our very best, this is another wonderful appointment together with the return of Tony Shaw. For this long term Southie this IS our best board for as long as i can remember. They will know to leave Ron and co. to do their on-field management and this board will manage our off-field with professionalism. Gee, we're getting things right, maybe, just maybe.....HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
darley16

Back to top Go down

Post by UKPanther on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:36 am

I agree, having worked with Peter when I was involved in the club in the mid to late 90's, he is a man of real integrity and honesty and works very well with people. I am glad he is back at the club. Peter, along with Tony Shaw, do strengthen the board and give me more confidence about the future.

UKP
UKPanther

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum